Terryberry helps organisations around the world benefit from the power of employee rewards & recognition.
For over a century, we have been helping organisations develop, implement and manage employee recognition programmes. Based out of Grand Rapids, Michigan, Terryberry has over 30 locations and has served more than 44,000 clients worldwide.
Even with over a century of experience, Terryberry is committed to innovating the future with our employee recognition ideas and programmes. In every aspect of your recognition programme, we’re working to make your recipients’ experience even more meaningful and inspiring.
Whether it’s developing new ways to give recognition like our app for your smartphone, offering new and exciting types of awards, or working with your recognition ideas to create a recognition solution like no other, we are dedicated to making more wow moments happen every day!
One hub with everything you need to build an effective employee recognition programme in your organisation.
– Maximise and strengthen engagement with a benefit solution that will attract and retain your employees.
– Bespoke company branded Benefits Hub to house all your employee benefits & wellbeing resources in one place. (It can host existing benefits, from other providers, for example private medical, health and life insurance).
– Include access to Retail Discounts, Financial Wellbeing, Salary Sacrifice Products, Employee Assistance Programmes (EAP), GP Helpline, Cycle to Work Schemes and more.
Milestones & Service Awards
– Employee recognition programmes which celebrates Long Service Awards & Retirement.
– Create an exciting gift shopping experience for your award recipient, including luxury gifts, hampers and experiences.
– Branded redemption website & gifts delivery, secure data processing, branded presentation kits, dedicated account manager support.
– Never miss another recognition moment with peer-to-peer recognition driven by your mission, vision, and values.
– Lead by example with manager spot recognition and rewards.
– Partner with Terryberry to create a recognition culture tailored to your employees, your values, and your budget.
Feedback & Communication
– Unlock recognition from any source.
– Encourage customers to recognise employees no matter where they work through Recognition Mailbox.
– Partner with Terryberry to design a platform that amplifies recognition.
Help for Employees
Help your employees save up to £3000 on their lifestyle spending and look after their wellbeing for just £5 per employee per year.
As part of the Government backed Help for Households initiative we can help you give your employees unique benefits and savings. Along with help and advice for their health and wellbeing. A fantastic solution for employers who want to help their team save money on their lifestyle spending including food shopping, clothing, utility bills and much more.
Hundreds of exclusive offers are available, so your employees can get more for their money, every time they shop.
The cost-of-living crisis is having a catastrophic effect on the financial and personal wellbeing for people across the country. The cost of living is spiralling out of control, to such an extent that, people are having to choose between heating or eating; which is a devastating thought.
This is also having a severe impact on employers, who are already facing huge challenges in retaining and engaging people. A full, highly engaged workforce is critical to business success, yet with around 1.3 million job vacancies, many companies are understaffed, and morale is low. The impact of financial insecurity is creating pressure on employers to match inflation with high pay rises, which isn’t sustainable; leaving companies in the perilous position of risking losing their people or having a stressed out workforce.
Terryberry is providing an answer by offering a scheme whereby employers can help support their employees during these times. Their cost-effective benefits solution means you can give employees access to an easy-to-use discount platform for just £5 each for 12 months, with average savings of £3000. Partnering with the UK Government, these deals are designed to reduce costs at checkout, help provide entertainment and ensure access to necessary services for families.
Terryberry is your partner to create an engaged, purpose-led organisation through the power of recognition. Through our industry leading 360 Recognition Platform, we provide everything you need for effective employee recognition in your organisation. Whether it’s a small step toward a big vision driven by our flexible, comprehensive recognition platform or a big step toward a complete solution that increases engagement, we’ll help you accomplish your goals — together.
Terryberry’s 360 Recognition Platform is a single hub with everything you need to build an effective employee recognition programme in your organisation, including Milestone & Service Awards, Employee Benefits, Social Recognition and Engagement, Wellness and Feedback & Engagement.